Dr. Stefano Leoni (Theoretical modelling and MD Simulations of chromophoric antennas);
Dr. Joseph Beames (UV-vis transient spectroscopy of O-doped materials);
Prof. Damien Murphy (EPR determination of radical species and mechanisms in photocatalytic transformations).
- Low-temperature self-assembly on surfaces mediated by coordinative interactions: Prof. J. Barth and Prof. W. Willi Auwarter , Technical University of Munich, Munich, DE;
- Low-temperature Self-assembly on surfaces mediated by H-bonding interactions: Dr. M. Sthoer, Zernike Institute for Advanced Materials, University of Groningen, NL;
- Molecular-surfaces interactions and charging effect (by means of UPS and STS) along with studies about covalent chemistry on surfaces with BN-doped precursors: Prof. G. Costantini, University of Warwick, UK;
- STM studies at the liquid-solid interface: Prof. P. Samorì, Institut de Science et d’Ingénierie Supramoléculaires (I.S.I.S.), Université de Strasbourg, FR.
Theoretical and computational studies:
- Theoretical simulations of the structural and electronic properties of supramolecular systems on metal surfaces through long-range corrected or dispersion-corrected DFT functionals and time-dependent DFT: Prof. A. De Vita, King’s College London, UK;
- Molecular modelling of CNT hybrids with Molecular Dynamic approaches: Prof. R. Lazzaroni, Dr. J. Cornil, Dr. D. Beljonne, University of Mons & MATERIANOVA, BE;
- Molecular modelling via Molecular Dynamics of CNT-biomolecules hybrids: Dr. A. Magistrato, International School for Advanced Studies (SISSA/ISAS), Trieste, IT.
- Synthesis of active polymers for the preparation of composite materials: Prof. P. Dubois, Dr. J. M. Raquez, Dr. O. Coulembier, University of Mons, BE.
- UV-VIS-NIR transient and steady-state emission and adsorption studies: Prof. N. Armaroli and Dr. A. Barbieri, Italian National Research Council in Bologna, IT;
- Photochemical and photophysical characterization of photoinduced chemical transformations: Prof. G. Bergamini and Prof. P. Ceroni, Department of Chemistry at the University of Bologna, IT;
- Measurements of the third-order NLO properties (optical-Kerr effect and optical limiting): Prof. S. Couris, Foundation of Research and Technology Hellas (FORTH), Patras, GR;
- Characterization of electrochromic devices: Prof. J Parola and C. Laia, Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia Quinta da Torre, Monte da Caparica, Lisbon, PT.
- Biochemistry: Prof. C. Michiels, Department of Biology, University of Namur, BE;
- Molecular genetics: Dr. D. Hermand, Department of Medicine, University of Namur, BE;
- Drug delivery: Prof. T. Da Ros, Department of Pharmaceutical and Chemical Sciences, Trieste, IT.
- High-resolution photoemission and X-ray absorption experiments performed with synchrotron light source: Dr. G. Di Santo & Dr. A. Goldoni, ELETTRA, Synchrotron Trieste, IT.
- Single-crystal and powder X-ray diffraction: Dr. N. Demitri, ELETTRA, Synchrotron Trieste, IT.